Rivers State Project
- Empower students in the Primary Schools to become the first Digital Generation of the country
- Ensure that children who grow up in a technology driven environment adapt to it fast
- Make them technology-proficient and capable of applying technology in everyday life
- State of art computer labs created in Model Primary Schools across the state of Rivers by the Govt.
- Interactive Smart Boards provided for better participation
- Generators provided to ensure continuous electricity for running the labs.
- Training planned for students from Kindergarten to Sixth grade.
Innovative curriculum focused on children’s learning patterns
Rigorous recruitment process and training of faculty
Robust back-end support system
Infrastructure support to ensure smooth classes
The curriculum designed for students from Kindergarten to Grade 6
Trains students on applying skills in everyday life
A blend of the Computer Awareness, Productivity Skills and Programming Concepts
Includes productivity tools like Microsoft Office, Graphic tools like Photoshop, Internet skills, Web Page Designing as well as Programming Logic & Techniques
Rigorous recruitment process to shortlist faculty
Faculty trained on Curriculum Methodology, Student Handling, School Etiquette, Hardware/Software problem escalation processes, Bio-metric device training and Technical training
Faculty to clear an exam and get certified on all the above before they handle a class
Training conducted for all faculty every two months
Dedicated team for implementing the project
Support visits by Academic coordinators to each school every week
Support provided to Faculty on implementing curriculum and resolving infrastructure problems
Tie-up with hardware support vendors to ensure minimal downtime and standby support in case of delays